PLYCEM CemDeck Fiber Cement Board
PLYCEM CEMDECK FIBER REINFORCED CEMENT BOARD
Non-combustible span-rated structural sheathing for design of fire-resistant floor, roof, and wall assemblies.
- Plycem is a non-combustible building material having passed the stringent requirements of ASTM E136.
- Plycem is rated for zero smoke development and zero flame spread in accordarce with ASTM E84.
- Plycem is UL Rated as a Class A roof sheathing.
- Plycem floor assemblies have achieved both 1 and 2 hour fire-ratings in accordance with ASTM E119.
- Plycem wall assemblies have achieved both 1 and 2 hour fire-ratings in both non-load bearing and load bearing assemblies in accordance with ASTM E119.
- High impact resistance - Plycem is comprised of 72% Portland cement.
- High framed wall shear resistance eliminates the need for diagonal / cross bracing of metal stud walls.
- Immune to attack by vermin and termites.
- Moisture and weather resistant - factory sealed against moisture absorption.
- Installs with standard carpentry tools.
- Easily cut, shaped, or routered with standard carpentry tools.
Plycem is ideal for the Modular Building Industry with high shear/diaphragm values and high racking strengths.
Plycem's non-combustibility makes it ideal for shipping into all building code jurisdictions.
Visit our PLYCEM supplier's